CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gone for so long....

So I don't exactly know how long it's really been but I know I have been gone for a few weeks. Sorry. We've been so busy I just haven't been able to get back to the computer to blog.

Let's see....Illiana's birthday was on the 12th and it went really really well. She had her party on the 7th and that was really great too. She had lots of fun and got some great gifts. We went to go see the inlaws on the Valentine's day weekend. Then we had my partners birthday this week and that was great fun too. It was a surprise party for him yesterday that wasn't that much of a surprise but I'll get him good next week.

The biggest reason I was gone though was that I started a new job. I can't tell a lot about it because some of my friends read this and there is a lot of confidentiality that is associated with it. Basically I work with a little girl at a daycare here in town. I was originally hired for only 3 months but it sounds like it might be being upped to 5 months instead which would be wonderful. It's hard work and I am tired most of the time when I get home but it's been great otherwise. Anyways, that's all for today. Maybe tomorrow I can tell you something inspiring.

0 comments: