CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Resolutions

So after looking through a number of other blogs I have discovered that there are a number of people that have posted their New Year's resolutions so I figured. Why not.....maybe I'll be more accountable then. I am, unfortunately, very late posting this as it is now the 17th of January but I figure no one is following this anyways so it really is only for me right now.

1. I am going to lose 20 lbs by the end of June for my little sister's wedding and 50 lbs by the end of the year for myself and my daughter.

2. I am going to get my home business going enough that I can can stay home with my daughter. Of course, I really want to earn enough to do things like take a few trips and pay off our house but enough that I can stay home is my goal for the end of the year.

I think that's pretty much the only real big goals I have for the year. Other small things like eat healthier and excercise more fit in with the weight loss.

0 comments: