CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wow!! Sol-U-Mel is amazing!!!

So like I said earlier today I tried Sol-u-Mel. I found some info on what it can be used for. They have 101 things listed and I'm sure there must be more. I tried a few to see if they actually worked and this is what I came up with along with a few more things I intend on trying.

They use it for wallpaper remover, air freshener, sticky residue from price tags and gum removal, kitchen odors, pet odors, mold and mildew, and air purification. This just lists a few of the things that it can be used for and I've used it for all of these except for the wallpaper and it really does work. It can be used to remove stains from clothes like pen and oil and yet it can be used in the diaper pail for cloth diapers to help with the smell and the staining. You can use it as a disinfectant, and on your plants to kill afids, you can even bath in it. I bathed my daughter in it because she was having problems with diaper rash. It cured it right away. I just want to note that you shouldn't use this on a newborn baby as there will most likely be an adverse affect. It is ok to use on older infants that can sweat or on adults with bedsores or heatrashes as long as it is very diluted.

I must admit that this is somthing I would never have believed. Something that is strong enough to remove wallpaper and kill mildew yet is mild enough I can bath my baby in since it is all natural. Wow!! I am going to have to try some of the other items on this list of 101 things and find out what else it can do!!

0 comments: