CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tricks for Babies

So as much as I don't want to turn my blog into a mom blog and stick to thoughts and random ideas about what I'm reading or learning I have to take a moment to comment about how cute my baby is.

I taught her a trick yesterday. It took me about 4 hours but I finally did it. When I ask "How big is Illiana?", she puts her hands high in the air and smiles and then cheers herself on with claps. I know that this isn't really a big thing for someone with older children but for me being a first time mom I have to add it . I love how cute she is.



The second trick that she figured out all on her own is to shake her head to mean no. However, it is so very, very, cute I have a friend who says she looks like a bobble head. You know the ones that you put on the dash of your car.


That's all for today. I promise I will try to keep the mom stuff to a minimum.

0 comments: