CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Scary just plain scary

Tonight I was reading more about cleaning products and how dangerous they can be. I discovered some very, very disturbing information for all the moms out there. Companies put fermaldahyde in almost everything we keep in our home including but not ending with baby shampoo, and the particle board that most cribs are made out of. I just threw my baby shampoo out and switched to the Melaleuca alternative.

These articles I was reading also covered a number of other cleaners you use around the house. I want so bad to stand on my rooftop and yell out to everyone about the danger of these cleaners. I read stories that made me cry about young children crawling through bleach and drinking toilet bowl cleaner. If I could tell the whole world about how terrible and dangerous these chemicals were I would but I guess I'll have to tell the world one person at a time and hope that people will listen.

0 comments: